- The system is ready to implement as a Level 9 machine to machine and machine to man collision avoidance system, no other components are required when you need to move your site to level 9.
- The L9 Controller will function as an L8 unit when L9 has not been implemented.
- ISO21815 compliant according to UP tests passed.
- This system is currently operating on-site at Level 9.
- Full GIS background layer enhances safety and productivity.
- The system is suitable for use in open pit- and plant areas with GPS and RTLS location technology.
- All machines are part of a mesh radio network that enables the transmission of data from the machines to a back office.
- Intelligent linear dynamic zoning ensures safety at all speeds and traffic scenarios.
- Comprehensive back office with geofence capability.
- Diagnostic- and health check with access control capability.
- The “Mine Safe Real-time Safety Management system” enables you to take proactive control of safety on your site.
- The reporting tool includes, among many reporting capabilities, a playback function that facilitates effective Incident analysis.
- Data is logged on the controller and on the back office.
- All operating parameters are configurable.
- Biometric key control, Electronic Tick List and fatigue management integration are available.
- Plug and play installation with strain-relief and tamper-proof.
- Loading mode to avoid nuisance alarms during loading.
- IP66 tests passed.