- The PAT PTU is the pedestrian tag worn by personnel who enter areas where there is a risk of interaction with machines and vehicles.
- Personnel will be warned with visual and audio alarms of impending danger.
- 12 hour battery life.
- The system integrates with on-site T & A systems to ensure access is denied if a person is not equipped with a functional unit.
- The system is suitable for use in open pit- and plant areas with GPS and RTLS location technology.
- Diagnostic- and health check with access control capability.
- The reporting tool includes, among many reporting capabilities, a playback function that facilitates effective Incident analysis.
- Extensive data logging capability.
- All operating parameters are configurable.
- External- and internal functional diagnostics.
- Pairing capability to avoid nuisance alarms.
- IP66 tests passed.